Opinions of the General Office of the State Council on Further Optimizing the Business Environment and Reducing the Institutional Transaction Costs of Market Participants
- Document Number：No. 30  of the General Office of the State Council
Area of Law： Market Management Optimization of Doing BusinessLevel of Authority： Regulatory Documents of the State CouncilDate Issued：09-07-2022Effective Date：09-07-2022Issuing Authority： General Office of the State CouncilStatus： Effective
- Opinions of the General Office of the State Council on Further Optimizing the Business Environment and Reducing the Institutional Transaction Costs of Market Participants
- (No. 30  of the General Office of the State Council)
- The people's governments of all provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government; and all ministries and commissions of the State Council and all institutions directly under the State Council:
- Optimizing the business environment and reducing the institutional transaction costs are important measures for easing the burden on market participants and stimulating the market vitality. At present, the economy is facing some prominent conflicts and problems. Market participants, especially micro, small and medium-sized enterprises and individual industrial and commercial households, still face many difficulties in production and operation. Reform and innovation measures shall be actively utilized to assist market participants in resolving problems, overcoming difficulties, recovering vitality, and strengthen the foundation for economic recovery and development. For the purposes of thoroughly implementing the decisions and deployments of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council, creating a market-oriented, law-based and international business environment, reducing institutional transaction costs, boosting the confidence of market participants, facilitating the development of market participants, and providing strong support for stabilizing the macroeconomic market, with the approval of the State Council, the following opinions are hereby put forward.
- I. Further breaking down the hidden threshold and promoting the reduction of the access costs of market participants
- Dear visitor, as a premium member of this database, you will get complete access to all content.Please go premium and get more.
- 1. To become a premium member, please call 400-810-8266 Ext. 171.
- 2. Sign in with a Pkulaw premium member account.
- 3. Apply for a trial account.
- 4. To get instant access to a document, you can scan the QR code below by using WeChat or choose other Online Pay for your purchase.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for you