Opinions of the National Development and Reform Commission, the Supreme People's Court, the Ministry of Finance and other Departments on Promoting and Safeguarding the Lawful Performance of Duty by Trustees in Bankruptcy Proceedings and Further Optimizing the Business Environment
- Document Number：No. 274  of the National Development and Reform Commission
Area of Law： Optimization of Doing BusinessLevel of Authority： Working Documents of the Supreme People's Court and the Supreme People's ProcuratorateDate Issued：02-25-2021Effective Date：02-25-2021Issuing Authority： State Development & Reform Commission (incl. former State Development Planning Commission) Supreme People's Court Ministry of Finance Ministry of Human Resources & Social Security Ministry of Natural Resources Ministry of Housing & Urban-Rural Development People's Bank of China State-owned Asset Supervision & Administration Commission of the State Council General Administration of Customs State Taxation Administration State Administration for Market Regulation China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission China Securities Regulatory CommissionStatus： Effective
- Opinions of the National Development and Reform Commission, the Supreme People's Court, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, the Ministry of Natural Resources, the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, the People's Bank of China, the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council, the General Administration of Customs, the State Taxation Administration, the State Administration for Market Regulation, the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission, and the China Securities Regulatory Commission on Promoting and Safeguarding the Lawful Performance of Duty by Trustees in Bankruptcy Proceedings and Further Optimizing the Business Environment
- (No. 274  of the National Development and Reform Commission)
- The people's governments of all provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government; Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps; and all ministries and commissions of the State Council and all institutions directly under the State Council:
- A trustee is a specialized institution which receives the property of a bankrupt enterprise and manages bankruptcy affairs in accordance with the law in a bankruptcy proceeding. For the purposes of promoting and safeguarding the lawful performance of duty by trustees, improving the efficiency of bankruptcy, maximizing the role of the bankruptcy system, solving enterprises' difficulty in exiting, optimizing the allocation of factors, and accelerating the creation of a market-oriented, law-based, and internationalized business environment, with the approval of the State Council, the following opinions are hereby offered.
- Dear visitor, as a premium member of this database, you will get complete access to all content.Please go premium and get more.
- 1. To become a premium member, please call 400-810-8266 Ext. 171.
- 2. Sign in with a Pkulaw premium member account.
- 3. Apply for a trial account.
- 4. To get instant access to a document, you can scan the QR code below by using WeChat or choose other Online Pay for your purchase.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for you