Notice by the General Office of the China Securities Regulatory Commission of Effectively Conducting the Prevention and Control of Covid-19
- Document Number：No. 9  of the General Office of the China Banking Regulatory Commission
Area of Law： Medical Work Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases Epidemic Prevention and ControlLevel of Authority： Departmental Working DocumentsDate Issued：01-27-2020Effective Date：01-27-2020Issuing Authority： China Securities Regulatory CommissionStatus： EffectiveTopic： Emergencies
- Notice by the General Office of the China Securities Regulatory Commission of Effectively Conducting the Prevention and Control of Covid-19
- (No. 9  of the General Office of the China Securities Regulatory Commission)
- All local offices of the China Securities Regulatory Commission (“CSRC”), all exchanges, China Securities Depository and Clearing Co., Ltd. (“CSDC”), the National Equities Exchange and Quotations (“NEEQ”), all securities, funds and futures business institutions, and all listed companies:
- For the purposes of implementing the decisions and arrangements of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council, taking every possible effort to prevent and control Covid-19, and maintaining the smooth and orderly operation of the capital market, you are hereby notified of the relevant matters as follows:
- I. All entities and companies shall conscientiously implement the decisions and arrangements of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on the prevention and control of the epidemic, give top priority to the epidemic prevention and control, implement the prevention and control measures in detail, and ensure the normal proceeding of production and operating activities and various services in the capital market in an attempt to play their due role in winning the battle against the epidemic and make active contribution in this respect.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?