Request for Public Comments on the Legislation Law (Amendment Bill) Draft
Level of Authority： LawsDate Issued：10-31-2022Category： Exposure DraftsIssuing Authority： Standing Committee of the National People's CongressStatus： Draft
- Request for Public Comments on the Legislation Law (Amendment Bill)
- (From October 31, 2022 to November 29, 2022)
- The Legislation Law of the People's Republic of China (Amendment Bill) was deliberated at the 37th Session of the Standing Committee of the Thirteenth National People's Congress. The Legislation Law of the People's Republic of China (Amendment Bill) is hereby published, and the public may directly submit their comments by logging onto the website of the National People's Congress (www.npc.gov.cn) or the National Database of Laws and Regulations (flk.npc.gov.cn) or mail their comments to the Legislative Affairs Commission of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress (at 1 Qianmen West Street, Xicheng District, Beijing, 100805, with “Request for Public Comments on the Legislation Law (Amendment Bill)” indicated on the envelope). The period for the solicitation of public comments shall be 30 days.
- Annex: Legislation Law of the People's Republic of China (Amendment Bill)
- Legislation Law of the People's Republic of China (Amendment Bill)
- 1. Article 3 is amended to read: “Legislation shall adhere to the leadership of the Communist Party of China, follow the guidance of Marxism-Leninism, Mao Zedong Thought, Deng Xiaoping Theory, the important thought of Three Represents, the Scientific Outlook on Development, and Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era, and a system of socialist rule of law with Chinese characteristics shall be established.”
- Dear visitor, as a premium member of this database, you will get complete access to all content.Please go premium and get more.
- 1. To become a premium member, please call 400-810-8266 Ext. 171.
- 2. Sign in with a Pkulaw premium member account.
- 3. Apply for a trial account.
- 4. To get instant access to a document, you can scan the QR code below by using WeChat or choose other Online Pay for your purchase.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for you