Opinions of the General Office of the State Council on Deepening the Reform of the Management System for the Electronic and Electrical Industry
- Document Number：No. 31  of the General Office of the State Council
Area of Law： Industry Planning Optimization of Doing BusinessLevel of Authority： Regulatory Documents of the State CouncilDate Issued：09-17-2022Effective Date：09-17-2022Issuing Authority： General Office of the State CouncilStatus： Effective
- Opinions of the General Office of the State Council on Deepening the Reform of the Management System for the Electronic and Electrical Industry
- (No. 31  of the General Office of the State Council)
- The people's governments of all provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government; all ministries and commissions of the State Council and all institutions directly under the State Council:
- Deepening the reform of the management system for the electrical and electronic and electrical industry, further breaking institutional barriers that constrain the high-quality development of this industry, and improving the effectiveness of government regulation is of great significance to better stimulate the vitality of market players, promote industrial transformation and upgrading and technological innovation, and foster and build up the new momentum for economic development. For the purposes of further optimizing the management system of the electronic and electrical industry and advancing the high-quality development of the electronic and electrical industry, with the approval of the State Council, the following opinions are hereby offered.
- Dear visitor, as a premium member of this database, you will get complete access to all content.Please go premium and get more.
- 1. To become a premium member, please call 400-810-8266 Ext. 171.
- 2. Sign in with a Pkulaw premium member account.
- 3. Apply for a trial account.
- 4. To get instant access to a document, you can scan the QR code below by using WeChat or choose other Online Pay for your purchase.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for you