Notice by the People's Bank of China, the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission, and the Ministry of Finance, et al, of Increasing Credit Loan Support for Micro and Small enterprises
- Document Number：No. 123  of the People's Bank of China
Area of Law： Loan Epidemic Prevention and ControlLevel of Authority： Departmental Regulatory DocumentsDate Issued：06-01-2020Effective Date：06-01-2020Issuing Authority： People's Bank of China China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission Ministry of Finance State Development & Reform Commission (incl. former State Development Planning Commission) Ministry of Industry & Information TechnologyStatus： EffectiveTopic： Emergencies
- Notice by the People's Bank of China, the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission, the Ministry of Finance, the National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of Increasing Credit Loan Support for Micro and Small enterprises
- (No. 123  of the People's Bank of China)
- The Shanghai Head Office of the People's Bank of China ("PBC"), all branches and operations offices of the PBC, all central sub-branches of the PBC in the capital cities of all provinces (autonomous regions), and all central sub-branches of the PBC in sub-provincial cities; all local offices of the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission (“CBIRC”); the small and medium-sized enterprises departments of all provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government, cities under separate state planning and Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps; the China Development Bank, all policy banks, state-owned commercial banks and joint-stock commercial banks, and the Postal Savings Bank of China:
- Dear visitor, as a premium member of this database, you will get complete access to all content.Please go premium and get more.
- 1. To become a premium member, please call 400-810-8266 Ext. 171.
- 2. Sign in with a Pkulaw premium member account.
- 3. Apply for a trial account.
- 4. To get instant access to a document, you can scan the QR code below by using WeChat or choose other Online Pay for your purchase.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for youBack to V5 Still in V6
Your partial permission to access Pkulaw.com expired on May 31, 2022.Upon expiry your account can still be used, but some access will be limited.
You can renew your subscription now by clicking the button below.Pkulaw.com welcomes you to participate in our Mid-Year Lucky Draw to win up to 10,000-yuan gift when you buy 3,600 yuan or more.Ok Renew
Your partial permission to access Pkulaw.com expires on May 31, 2022. Upon expiry your account can still be used, but some access will be limited.
You can renew your subscription now by clicking the button below. Pkulaw.com welcomes you to participate in our Mid-Year Lucky Draw to win up to 10,000-yuan gift when you buy 3,600 yuan or more.Ok Renew