Notice by the People's Bank of China, the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission, and the Ministry of Finance, et al, of Increasing Credit Loan Support for Micro and Small enterprises
- Document Number：No. 123  of the People's Bank of China
Area of Law： Loan Epidemic Prevention and ControlLevel of Authority： Departmental Regulatory DocumentsDate Issued：06-01-2020Effective Date：06-01-2020Issuing Authority： People's Bank of China China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission Ministry of Finance State Development & Reform Commission (incl. former State Development Planning Commission) Ministry of Industry & Information TechnologyStatus： EffectiveTopic： Emergencies
- Notice by the People's Bank of China, the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission, the Ministry of Finance, the National Development and Reform Commission and the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of Increasing Credit Loan Support for Micro and Small enterprises
- (No. 123  of the People's Bank of China)
- The Shanghai Head Office of the People's Bank of China ("PBC"), all branches and operations offices of the PBC, all central sub-branches of the PBC in the capital cities of all provinces (autonomous regions), and all central sub-branches of the PBC in sub-provincial cities; all local offices of the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission (“CBIRC”); the small and medium-sized enterprises departments of all provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government, cities under separate state planning and Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps; the China Development Bank, all policy banks, state-owned commercial banks and joint-stock commercial banks, and the Postal Savings Bank of China:
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?