Announcement No. 113  of the General Administration of Customs—Announcement on Relevant Matters Concerning Further Specifying the Recordation of Customs Brokers
- Document Number：Announcement No. 113  of the General Administration of Customs
Area of Law： General Provisions on Customs Optimization of Doing BusinessLevel of Authority： Departmental Working DocumentsDate Issued：11-16-2022Effective Date：12-01-2022Issuing Authority： General Administration of CustomsStatus： Effective
- Announcement of the General Administration of Customs
- (No. 113 )
- For the purposes of further implementing the arrangements of the reform of “simplifying procedures, decentralizing powers, combining decentralization with appropriate control, and optimizing services,” regulating and unifying the recordation of customs brokers, and providing convenient and efficient government services for all enterprises, the General Administration of Customs (“GACC”) hereby announces the relevant matters concerning further specifying the recordation of customs brokers as follows:
- I. Conditions that the consignees and consignors of imported or exported goods and their branches shall meet when undergoing recordation
- 1. The conditions for the consignees and consignors of imported or exported goods:
- (1) The consignees and consignors of imported or exported goods shall be types of the following market players:
- (a) Companies or non-corporate enterprise legal persons.
- (b) Sole proprietorship enterprises or partnership enterprises.
- (c) Specialized farmers' cooperatives (unions).
- (d) Individual industrial and commercial households.
- (e) Branches of foreign companies.
- (f) Other market players as prescribed by laws and administrative regulations.
- (2) The consignees and consignors of imported or exported goods shall be filed as foreign trader dealers, except as otherwise provided for by laws, administrative regulations, and rules.
- (3) They shall have not undergone recordation or temporary recordation for the consignees and consignors of imported or exported goods.
- 2. The conditions for the branches of the consignees and consignors of imported or exported goods:
- (1) The market players to which the branches of the consignees and consignors of imported or exported goods are affiliated shall be types of the following market players:
- Dear visitor, as a premium member of this database, you will get complete access to all content.Please go premium and get more.
- 1. To become a premium member, please call 400-810-8266 Ext. 171.
- 2. Sign in with a Pkulaw premium member account.
- 3. Apply for a trial account.
- 4. To get instant access to a document, you can scan the QR code below by using WeChat or choose other Online Pay for your purchase.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for you