Compilation of Policies and Measures of Various Departments for Supporting the Development of Distributors
Area of Law： General Provisions on Enterprises Epidemic Prevention and ControlLevel of Authority： Departmental Working DocumentsDate Issued：07-18-2020Effective Date：07-18-2020Issuing Authority： Ministry of CommerceStatus： EffectiveTopic： Emergencies
- Compilation of Policies and Measures of Various Departments for Supporting the Development of Distributors
- (Ministry of Commerce, July 18, 2020)
- （商务部 2020年7月18日）
- For the purposes of helping market entities have an accurate understanding of relevant policies and measures and apply them in a timely manner and better promoting the implementation of policies, we have sorted out and updated the policies and measures introduced by various departments for bailing enterprises out—especially those for supporting the development of distributors. They are as follows:
- 1. The policy for refunding unemployment insurance premiums has been implemented to help participating enterprises to stabilize employment and minimize layoffs. Before December 31, 2020, a refund to a micro, small and medium-sized enterprise may be raised to up to 100% of the enterprise and its employees' unemployment insurance contributions of the previous year, and this policy may be applicable to all enterprises in Hubei. When participating enterprises that have temporary difficulty in production and operation but are expected to recover manage to lay off no employees or limit layoffs, the identification criteria for the refunding of their unemployment insurance premiums will be appropriately relaxed. Priority will be given to the hardest hit enterprises, and their refunds may be determined based on the average monthly local unemployment insurance contributions per capita for no more than six months and the number of the covered employees, or based on the social insurance premiums payable by the enterprises and their employees for no more than three months.
- Dear visitor, as a premium member of this database, you will get complete access to all content.Please go premium and get more.
- 1. To become a premium member, please call 400-810-8266 Ext. 171.
- 2. Sign in with a Pkulaw premium member account.
- 3. Apply for a trial account.
- 4. To get instant access to a document, you can scan the QR code below by using WeChat or choose other Online Pay for your purchase.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for youBack to V5 Still in V6
Your partial permission to access Pkulaw.com expired on May 31, 2022.Upon expiry your account can still be used, but some access will be limited.
You can renew your subscription now by clicking the button below.Pkulaw.com welcomes you to participate in our Mid-Year Lucky Draw to win up to 10,000-yuan gift when you buy 3,600 yuan or more.Ok Renew
Your partial permission to access Pkulaw.com expires on May 31, 2022. Upon expiry your account can still be used, but some access will be limited.
You can renew your subscription now by clicking the button below. Pkulaw.com welcomes you to participate in our Mid-Year Lucky Draw to win up to 10,000-yuan gift when you buy 3,600 yuan or more.Ok Renew