Notice by the Supreme People's Court, the Supreme People's Procuratorate, the Ministry of Public Security, and the China Securities Regulatory Commission of Issuing Model Cases of Severely Cracking down on Securities-Related Crimes in Accordance with the Law
Area of Law： Crimes and Criminal Responsibility Securities Regulatory Institutions and Market Supervision and Management Optimization of Doing BusinessLevel of Authority： Documents of Judicial Interpretation NatureDate Issued：09-08-2022Effective Date：09-08-2022Issuing Authority： Supreme People's Court Supreme People's Procuratorate Ministry of Public Security China Securities Regulatory CommissionStatus： Effective
- Notice by the Supreme People's Court, the Supreme People's Procuratorate, the Ministry of Public Security, and the China Securities Regulatory Commission of Issuing Model Cases of Severely Cracking down on Securities-Related Crimes in Accordance with the Law
- The high people's courts, people's procuratorates, and public security departments (bureaus) of all provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government; the Military Court and the Military Procuratorate of the People's Liberation Army; the Production and Construction Corps Branch of the High People's Court of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region; the People's Procuratorate and the Public Security Bureau of Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps; the regulatory bureaus of the CSRC in all provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government, and cities under separate state planning; the commissioner's offices of the CSRC in Shanghai and Shenzhen; and the Inspection Team of the CSRC:
- Dear visitor, as a premium member of this database, you will get complete access to all content.Please go premium and get more.
- 1. To become a premium member, please call 400-810-8266 Ext. 171.
- 2. Sign in with a Pkulaw premium member account.
- 3. Apply for a trial account.
- 4. To get instant access to a document, you can scan the QR code below by using WeChat or choose other Online Pay for your purchase.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for youBack to V5 Still in V6