Announcement No. 118  of the General Administration of Customs—Announcement on Matters Concerning Declaration of COVID-19 Testing Kits and Other Materials for Containing COVID-19 Outbreak
- Document Number：Announcement No. 118  of the General Administration of Customs
Area of Law： General Provisions on Customs Epidemic Prevention and ControlLevel of Authority： Departmental Working DocumentsDate Issued：12-29-2021Effective Date：01-01-2022Issuing Authority： General Administration of CustomsStatus： EffectiveTopic： Emergencies
- Announcement of the General Administration of Customs
- (No. 118 )
- For the purposes of facilitating declarations by enterprises and efficient customs supervision, further improving the accuracy of declarations and statistics of materials for containing COVID-19 outbreak, and serving the big picture of containing COVID-19 outbreak, the following matters concerning the import and export declarations of COVID testing kits and other materials for containing COVID-19 outbreak are hereby announced in accordance with the Tariff Adjustment Plan for 2022 (No. 17 , Customs Tariff Commission of the State Council):
- 1. HS code “30024100.11” is added, with the name of “COVID-19 vaccines, in dosage form or in retail package”; the use of the former HS code “30022000.11” is ceased.
- Dear visitor, as a premium member of this database, you will get complete access to all content.Please go premium and get more.
- 1. To become a premium member, please call 400-810-8266 Ext. 171.
- 2. Sign in with a Pkulaw premium member account.
- 3. Apply for a trial account.
- 4. To get instant access to a document, you can scan the QR code below by using WeChat or choose other Online Pay for your purchase.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for youBack to V5 Still in V6