Notice by the National Development and Reform Commission of Further Deepening Reform and Effectively Completing the Work concerning Foreign-Funded Projects in Response to the Epidemic Situation
- Document Number：No. 343  of the National Development and Reform Commission
Area of Law： Opening Up and Encouraging Foreign Investment Epidemic Prevention and ControlLevel of Authority： Departmental Regulatory DocumentsDate Issued：03-09-2020Effective Date：03-09-2020Issuing Authority： State Development & Reform Commission (incl. former State Development Planning Commission)Status： EffectiveTopic： Emergencies
- Notice by the National Development and Reform Commission of Further Deepening Reform and Effectively Completing the Work concerning Foreign-Funded Projects in Response to the Epidemic Situation
- (No. 343  of the National Development and Reform Commission)
- The development and reform commissions of all provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government and cities under separate state planning, and the Development and Reform Commission of Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps:
- For the purposes of implementing the decisions and deployments of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council for comprehensively promoting the prevention and control of the COVID-19 Outbreak and the economic and social development, implementing the Foreign Investment Law and its supporting regulations in an in-depth manner, intensifying reform, effectively stabilizing foreign investment in the current and future period, and promoting the stability of foreign investment, you are hereby notified of the relevant issues as follows.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for youBack to V5 Still in V6