Notice by Eight Departments Including the Ministry of Commerce of Further Effectively Conducting the Pilot Program of Innovation in and Application of Supply Chains
- Document Number：Letter No. 111  of the Ministry of Commerce
Area of Law： General Provisions and System Reform of Science and Technology Epidemic Prevention and ControlLevel of Authority： Departmental Regulatory DocumentsDate Issued：04-10-2020Effective Date：04-10-2020Issuing Authority： Ministry of Commerce Ministry of Industry & Information Technology Ministry of Ecology and Environment Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs People's Bank of China State Administration for Market Regulation China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission All Other FederationsStatus： EffectiveTopic： Emergencies
- Notice by Eight Departments Including the Ministry of Commerce of Further Effectively Conducting the Pilot Program of Innovation in and Application of Supply Chains
- (Letter No. 111  of the Ministry of Commerce)
- The commerce, industry and information technology, ecology and environment, agriculture and rural affairs, and market regulatory departments of all provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government, cities under separate state planning, and Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps; all branches and operations offices of the People's Bank of China (“PBC”), all central sub-branches of the PBC in the capital cities of provinces (autonomous regions) and sub-provincial cities, and all local offices of the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission; and all branches of the China Federation of Logistics and Purchasing:
- For the purposes of implementing the spirit of a series of important speeches given by General Secretary Xi Jinping on coordinating efforts to advance the prevention and control of the COVID-19 Outbreak as well as the economic and social development, and playing the important role of the pilot program of innovation in and application of supply chains in such aspects as promoting the resumption of work and production, stabilizing the global supply chain, assisting in the elimination of poverty, further enriching the contents of the pilot program and accelerating the work progress, you are hereby notified of the relevant matters as follows:
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?