Notice by the Beijing Municipal Medical Security Bureau of Issues concerning Participation in Basic Medical Insurance for Urban and Rural Residents by Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Residents
- Document Number：No. 9  of the Beijing Municipal Medical Security Bureau
Area of Law： Social Welfare and Social Security Epidemic Prevention and ControlLevel of Authority： Local Regulatory DocumentsDate Issued：03-02-2020Effective Date：01-01-2020Issuing Authority： Other Institutions of Beijing MunicipalityStatus： EffectiveTopic： Emergencies
- Notice by the Beijing Municipal Medical Security Bureau of Issues concerning Participation in Basic Medical Insurance for Urban and Rural Residents by Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Residents
- (No. 9  of the Beijing Municipal Medical Security Bureau)
- The medical security administrations of all districts and the Social Undertaking Bureau of the Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area:
- According to the Interim Measures for Participation in Social Insurance by Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Residents in the Mainland (Order No. 41, the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security and the State Medical Insurance Administration), for the purposes of protecting the lawful rights and interests of the Chinese citizens among Hong Kong and Macao residents and Taiwan residents that live and study in Beijing (hereinafter referred to as “Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan residents”) for participating in social insurance and enjoying social insurance benefits, you are hereby notified of the issues concerning the participation in basic medical insurance for urban and rural residents by Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan residents as follows:打遮阳伞就显得很娘
- 按照《香港澳门台湾居民在内地（大陆）参加社会保险暂行办法》（中华人民共和国人力资源和社会保障部 国家医疗保障局令第41号）文件规定，为了维护在北京居住和就读的香港特别行政区、澳门特别行政区居民中的中国公民和台湾地区居民（以下简称港澳台居民）依法参加医疗保险和享受医疗保险待遇的合法权益，现就港澳台居民参加本市城乡居民基本医疗保险有关问题通知如下：打遮阳伞就显得很娘
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?