Notice by the People's Bank of China, the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission, the Ministry of Finance, the National Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and the State Administration for Market Regulation of Further Increasing the Support for Deferment of Principal and Interest Repayments for Loans Granted to Micro and Small Enterprises
- Document Number：No. 252  of the People's Bank of China
Area of Law： Loan General Provisions on EnterprisesLevel of Authority： Departmental Regulatory DocumentsDate Issued：11-08-2022Effective Date：11-08-2022Issuing Authority： People's Bank of China China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission Ministry of Finance State Development & Reform Commission (incl. former State Development Planning Commission) Ministry of Industry & Information Technology State Administration for Market RegulationStatus： Effective
- Notice by the People's Bank of China, the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission, the Ministry of Finance, the National Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and the State Administration for Market Regulation of Further Increasing the Support for Deferment of Principal and Interest Repayments for Loans Granted to Micro and Small Enterprises
- (No. 252  of the People's Bank of China)
- Since 2020, the People's Bank of China (“PBC”) and other departments have, in accordance with the decisions and arrangements made by the CPC Central Committee and the State Council, issued and implemented policy of phased principal and interest repayments for loans granted to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises, effectively easing the pressure on the capital turnover of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises. For the purposes of increasing the support for micro and small enterprises and other market participants, thoroughly and effectively implementing a package of policies and continuation policies to stabilize the economy, and encouraging banking financial institutions to negotiate with enterprises on deferment of principal and interest repayments for the loans granted to micro and small enterprises which mature in the fourth quarter of 2022 in a market-oriented way, you are hereby notified of the relevant matters as follows:
- I. Adhering to the principle of being market-oriented and law-based, and vigorously supporting the deferment of principal and interest repayments for eligible micro and small enterprises
- Dear visitor, as a premium member of this database, you will get complete access to all content.Please go premium and get more.
- 1. To become a premium member, please call 400-810-8266 Ext. 171.
- 2. Sign in with a Pkulaw premium member account.
- 3. Apply for a trial account.
- 4. To get instant access to a document, you can scan the QR code below by using WeChat or choose other Online Pay for your purchase.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for you