Opinions of the General Office of the State Council on Expanding the Scope of “Cross-Provincial Handling” of Government Services to Further Improve the Service Efficiency
- Document Number：No. 34  of the General Office of the State Council
Area of Law： General Provisions on Government AffairsLevel of Authority： Regulatory Documents of the State CouncilDate Issued：09-28-2022Effective Date：09-28-2022Issuing Authority： General Office of the State CouncilStatus： Effective
- Opinions of the General Office of the State Council on Expanding the Scope of “Cross-Provincial Handling” of Government Services to Further Improve the Service Efficiency
- (No. 34  of the General Office of the State Council)
- The people's governments of all provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government; and all ministries and commissions of the State Council and all institutions directly under the State Council:
- Since the issuance of the Guiding Opinions of the General Office of the State Council on Accelerating the “Cross-Provincial Handling” of Government Services (No. 35 , General Office of the State Council), all localities and departments have vigorously promoted the “cross-provincial handling” of high-frequency government affairs services closely related to the development of enterprises and the public's lives, making it more and more convenient for enterprises and the public to handle affairs in different places. For the purposes of implementing the decisions and deployments of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on strengthening the construction of digital government and continuous optimization of government services, implementing the requirements of the Government Work Report, expanding the scope of “cross-provincial handling” of government services, further improving the efficiency of services, and more effectively meeting the needs of enterprises and the public for handling affairs in different places, the following opinions are hereby put forward with consent of the State Council.
- Dear visitor, as a premium member of this database, you will get complete access to all content.Please go premium and get more.
- 1. To become a premium member, please call 400-810-8266 Ext. 171.
- 2. Sign in with a Pkulaw premium member account.
- 3. Apply for a trial account.
- 4. To get instant access to a document, you can scan the QR code below by using WeChat or choose other Online Pay for your purchase.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for you