Notice by the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security and the People's Bank of China of Further Increasing Interest Subsidy for Entrepreneurship Guaranteed Loans to Fully Support the Business Startup and Employment of Priority Groups
- Document Number：No. 21  of the Ministry of Finance
Area of Law： Loan Recruitment and Employment Epidemic Prevention and ControlLevel of Authority： Departmental Regulatory DocumentsDate Issued：04-15-2020Effective Date：04-15-2020Issuing Authority： Ministry of Finance Ministry of Human Resources & Social Security People's Bank of ChinaStatus： EffectiveTopic： Emergencies
- Notice by the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security and the People's Bank of China of Further Increasing Interest Subsidy for Entrepreneurship Guaranteed Loans to Fully Support the Business Startup and Employment of Priority Groups
- (No. 21  of the Ministry of Finance)
- The finance departments (bureaus) and human resources and social security departments (bureaus) of all provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government, and cities under separate state planning; the Finance Bureau, Human Resources and Social Security Bureau of Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps; the People's Bank of China (“PBC”) Shanghai Head Office, all branches and operations offices of the PBC, and all central sub-branches of the PBC in capital cities of provinces (autonomous regions) and sub-provincial cities:
- At present, the Covid-19 pandemic has had a certain impact on employment and entrepreneurship. For the purposes of thoroughly implementing the spirit of the important speeches delivered by General Secretary Xi Jinping at the meeting held for making arrangements for advancing in an overall manner the prevention and control of COVID-19 and economic and social development, comprehensively strengthening measures to stabilize employment, maximizing the guiding role of subsidized interest funds for entrepreneurship guaranteed loans, strengthening financial security, fully supporting the resumption of work and production, entrepreneurship and employment, and promoting orderly and stable economic and social development, you are hereby notified of the matters as follows:
- Dear visitor, as a premium member of this database, you will get complete access to all content.Please go premium and get more.
- 1. To become a premium member, please call 400-810-8266 Ext. 171.
- 2. Sign in with a Pkulaw premium member account.
- 3. Apply for a trial account.
- 4. To get instant access to a document, you can scan the QR code below by using WeChat or choose other Online Pay for your purchase.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for youBack to V5 Still in V6
Your partial permission to access Pkulaw.com expired on May 31, 2022.Upon expiry your account can still be used, but some access will be limited.
You can renew your subscription now by clicking the button below.Pkulaw.com welcomes you to participate in our Mid-Year Lucky Draw to win up to 10,000-yuan gift when you buy 3,600 yuan or more.Ok Renew
Your partial permission to access Pkulaw.com expires on May 31, 2022. Upon expiry your account can still be used, but some access will be limited.
You can renew your subscription now by clicking the button below. Pkulaw.com welcomes you to participate in our Mid-Year Lucky Draw to win up to 10,000-yuan gift when you buy 3,600 yuan or more.Ok Renew