Notice by the Supreme People's Court, the Supreme People's Procuratorate, and the Ministry of Public Security of the Opinions on Further Strengthening Frontier Health and Quarantine Efforts as well as Lawfully Punishing Illegal and Criminal Activities that Impair Frontier Health and Quarantine Regulation
- Document Number：No. 50  of the General Administration of Customs
Area of Law： Crimes and Criminal Responsibility Sanitation, Epidemic Prevention, and Quarantine Epidemic Prevention and ControlLevel of Authority： Documents of Judicial Interpretation NatureDate Issued：03-13-2020Effective Date：03-13-2020Issuing Authority： Supreme People's Court Supreme People's Procuratorate Ministry of Public Security Ministry of Justice General Administration of CustomsStatus： EffectiveTopic： Emergencies
- Notice by the Supreme People's Court, the Supreme People's Procuratorate, the Ministry of Public Security, the Ministry of Justice, and the General Administration of Customs of the Opinions on Further Strengthening Frontier Health and Quarantine Efforts as well as Lawfully Punishing Illegal and Criminal Activities that Impair Frontier Health and Quarantine Regulation
- (No. 50  of the General Administration of Customs)
- The higher people's courts, higher people's procuratorates, public security departments (bureaus), and judicial departments (bureaus) of all provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government; the Military Court and Military Procuratorate of the People's Liberation Army; and the Production and Construction Corps Branch of the Higher People's Court of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, and the People's Procuratorate, the Public Security Bureau, and the Justice Bureau of Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps; the Guangdong Branch of the General Administration of Customs; Tianjin and Shanghai special commissioner's offices of the General Administration of Customs; and all customs offices directly under the General Administration of Customs:老婆觉得我剪头发浪费钱
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: email@example.com
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?