Notice by the General Office of the State Council of Further Intensifying Efforts to Assist Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Alleviating Difficulties
- Document Number：No. 45  of the General Office of the State Council
Area of Law： Market Management General Provisions on EnterprisesLevel of Authority： Regulatory Documents of the State CouncilDate Issued：11-10-2021Effective Date：11-10-2021Issuing Authority： General Office of the State CouncilStatus： Effective
- Notice by the General Office of the State Council of Further Intensifying Efforts to Assist Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Alleviating Difficulties
- (No. 45  of the General Office of the State Council)
- The people's governments of all provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government; and all ministries and commissions of the State Council and all institutions directly under the State Council:
- As the main force driving national economic and social development, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) play an important role in promoting growth, guaranteeing employment, invigorating the market, improving people's livelihood, and other respects. Recently, due to the rising prices of raw materials, insufficient orders, difficulty and expensiveness in use of labor, slow payment of accounts receivable, high logistics costs, spread of COVID-19 outbreak, power outages in some areas, and other impacts, SMEs face increasing cost pressure and aggravated operating difficulties. For the purposes of implementing the decisions and deployments of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council, further intensifying the efforts to assist enterprises in alleviating difficulties, alleviating the burden of enterprises, and helping them tide over difficulties, with the consent of the State Council, you are hereby notified of the relevant issues as follows:
- Dear visitor, as a premium member of this database, you will get complete access to all content.Please go premium and get more.
- 1. To become a premium member, please call 400-810-8266 Ext. 171.
- 2. Sign in with a Pkulaw premium member account.
- 3. Apply for a trial account.
- 4. To get instant access to a document, you can scan the QR code below by using WeChat or choose other Online Pay for your purchase.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for you