Notice by the Supreme People's Court of Issuing the Guiding Opinions on Several Issues of Properly Hearing Civil Cases involving the COVID-19 Pandemic (III)
- Document Number：No. 20  of the Supreme People's Court
Area of Law： Judicial Organs Epidemic Prevention and ControlLevel of Authority： Documents of Judicial Interpretation NatureDate Issued：06-08-2020Effective Date：06-08-2020Issuing Authority： Supreme People's CourtStatus： EffectiveTopic： Emergencies
- Notice by the Supreme People's Court of Issuing the Guiding Opinions on Several Issues of Properly Hearing Civil Cases involving the COVID-19 Pandemic (III)
- (No. 20  of the Supreme People's Court)
- The higher people's courts of all provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government; the Military Court of the People's Liberation Army; and the Production and Construction Corps Branch of the Higher People's Court of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region:
- Guiding Opinions on Several Issues of Properly Hearing Civil Cases involving the COVID-19 Pandemic (III) are hereby issued to you for your earnest implementation.
- Supreme People's Court
- June 8, 2020
- Guiding Opinions of the Supreme People's Court on Several Issues of Properly Hearing Civil Cases involving the COVID-19 Pandemic (III)
- For the purposes of properly hearing cases involving foreign-related commercial and maritime disputes, equally protecting lawful rights and interests of domestic and foreign parties concerned, creating a law-based business environment that is fair, transparent and predictable, in accordance with the provisions of laws and judicial interpretations and in light of experiences in judicial practices, the guiding opinions are hereby offered as follows.
- I. Parties in litigation
- Dear visitor, as a premium member of this database, you will get complete access to all content.Please go premium and get more.
- 1. To become a premium member, please call 400-810-8266 Ext. 171.
- 2. Sign in with a Pkulaw premium member account.
- 3. Apply for a trial account.
- 4. To get instant access to a document, you can scan the QR code below by using WeChat or choose other Online Pay for your purchase.
© Pkulaw (www.pkulaw.com) provides various professional solutions in such fields as legal information, law knowledge and legal software. Pkulaw provides you with abundant reference materials. When you invoke articles of laws and regulations, please check them with the standard texts.
- Tel: +86 (10) 8268-9699 or +86 (10) 8266-8266 (ext. 153)
- Mobile: +86 133-1157-0713
- Fax: +86 (10) 8266-8268
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to view all our products and services. Pkulaw Express：How to quickly find information you need? What are the new features of Pkulaw V6?
Welcome to V6
We will provide better legal search services for youBack to V5 Still in V6